Sinking....
Today i am TOTALLY overwhelmed. Work sucks, I am so TIRED of adults acting like my 7 yr old son and his friends. *but he said, she said. *I am going to take my ball and go home. * No, no wait I am going to piss on your tree. Not before I get to it first - now we have a pissing match. Grrrr... It is Wednesday and I have not unpacked from NYC trip. The suite cases sits quietly on my guest bedroom floor half opened from where we have rummaged thru it for certain items. I dig thru it to get my make-up, socks, and presents to distribute. I have also taken out the dirty clothes, so I could wash them, only to discover that we don't have any detergent (grrr). Did I mention that I arrived home and my vacuum is broken. *grrrr Not that I am a domestic goddess - far from it. But I do need to vacuum a few times a week to pick up the food that Pyper tends to drop. The damn thing is not fixable so now I have go break down and purchase a new one. I hate appliances, just about as...
Comments