New day?


Bad news bears!
Some of the men in my life......you know anytime you walk in a room and see this scene it will be trouble.
(Travis, Ronnie, Matthew, Joey and Murphy. )
Whatever was said, I am sure it was funny, and foul.




My mother really did have a house-full on x-mas. Just the way I LUV it. Here we have kicked the kids off the couch so the lazy adults could drink & talk.

Here 'we' are x-mas eve at my mothers. Left to Rt: Ronnie, Matthew (my brother), Misty (my sister), Me (head tilt?), Murphy. We all have reasons to smile, health, kids, family and drinks! Believe me when I say, if you plan to attend a get-to-gether with us - bring your kids and your favorite drink. We will be all smiles after about 1 hour.
attire note:*Do you see that small (okay big) hole in my tights - this was my sisters response to that. 'Oh, you must be a working girl.' classy! *funny, it made me laugh out loud. She really is foul at times, and I luv her for that. Her, and her 'nice' wife-beater tank top. :)


As proof that I don't really beat my kids, here they are all smiles last night. I am heading out the door to go to a night meeting, I grab the camera to download some photos prior the meeting and Pyper (as usual) wants her picture taken. How could you not take a photo of that.....I mean really. Everyone was asleep when I got home last night, and all smiles this morning. Chalk one up for the good guys and keeping a 'normal' schedule.
Work:
Everyone keeps asking me 'how are things?'
My response 'I dont' know what have you heard?'
They seem puzzled by my response.........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pyper is 18! Watch out World, she is coming for you!

REALLY STUPID..

Joke - NOT funny.