2010....

OKay so I am firm believer in Karma....
I totally believe that what goes around comes around - maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow and definitely not as quickly as I would like at times. Being mindful of ones thoughts and actions is tough at times.
Sometimes against all efforts and against all reasoning things happen. One day we wake up and things have changed. CHANGED.
I used to be terrified of change, terrified of alot of things. Not so much anymore.
I dont' have all the answers, I ask alot of questions and still find myself swimming in a pool of self inflicted nonsense. Happens.
So as I enter 2010 here are some things that I do know.
It is okay fail, as long as u learn something
I should have been 'nicer' to myself 10 yrs ago
I don't have to have all the answers, but I am working on it - ha!!
For every tear you shed you find a reason to smile
In lou' of all of the nonsense I have been truly blessed
I am so glad to have siblings and a best friend from childhood -they see thru all of my nonsense.
I am glad that my children have each other
It really is a miracle that we wake up everyday, live your life to the fullest and have no regrets
*make mistakes, but don't regret them*
Money does not equal happiness
Being alone is okay
I am not going to make any resolutions this year it seems retarded to spit out a list of generic items that I will never achieve. In the next month or so, I will forget every item on my list. So why bother.
As I enter 2010 I wonder what the future holds and wonder if I am learning the lessons of the past? On New Years day - we read our horoscopes (me, mom and Courtney) for the year. It was something fun, something light hearted to take in stride. They discussed the moon, starts and how they align and what house enters what sphere of living. A whole lot of technical mumbo jumbo - to let me know that changes and challenges are coming. Well, hello - tell me something I didn't know. Unless you are living under a rock your days and years will be filled with changes and challenges. Get ready for the ride of a lifetime, welcome 2010...

Comments

Farrell said…
Karma takes way too long if you ask me.
Is everything okay?

Popular posts from this blog

Pyper is 18! Watch out World, she is coming for you!

REALLY STUPID..

Joke - NOT funny.