Will I Ever Really Be Happy.....

So we are in the middle of re-financing our home. This is the home we bought 5 years ago, with every intention of moving within 3 years. In the mean time we have added a new roof, a new air unit, a new bathroom etc. Now it needs new windows, new siding etc.....
Our intentions were to move because it was not centrally located. The location has not changed, I still want to move.
It appears as if it is easier to re-finance than move. We must refinance because we had an ARM with our current loan - we did the ARM because we were planning on moving. I am not convinced the plans have changed, but I am also not convinced that we won't hang out another 3 to 5 years. So the 'reasonable' thing to is to refinance....or is it?
Why not just bit the bullet and move - two reasons. Kids & Kids.
Our son has friends in the neighborhood and he is going into the first grade. The lady who watches my daughter is one block from my house (can it get any better). Is it reasonable not to move, because you don't want to lose your babysitter? I guess we will find out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pyper is 18! Watch out World, she is coming for you!

REALLY STUPID..

Joke - NOT funny.