Check It Out

From a co-worker.....I am not crafty, but think the site is worth passing along, so enjoy:

Co-w0rker email:
Hello,
I apologize about the mass e-mail, but I am excited about our new little business and wanted to get the word out. My sister-in-law, Lori and I have started to make a variety of bows, binky clips, headbands, hats, bow boards, etc. We are calling our business SILly Bowtique (SIL for sister-in-law). We both have always enjoyed being crafty and are pretty excited about joining forces and seeing what happens!

Our site is: http://sillybowtique.blogspot.com/ If you know of anyone else who may be interested, please pass along our information.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pyper is 18! Watch out World, she is coming for you!

REALLY STUPID..

Joke - NOT funny.