Shop Locally:

I received this today - so I thought I would pass it on.
As a side-barr - we always try to shop locally. We luv the local (Soulard) farmer mkt, our fav pharmacy is the local mom and pop shop at the top of our hill. Both of my parents own a business, I understand and respect the purpose and drive to shop and use local services.
Good luck and enjoy. * I will try to post tomorrow- so much to say, so little time in the day*


Hi Michelle –

I just wanted to follow up re: this Buy Local St. Louis initiative I sent you an email about last week. As I mentioned, shopping locally can have an enduring economic impact, which is why Contribute 2009 challenges individuals to spend $50 at a local small business on or around Oct. 12.

I’m hoping you’ll be able to share the message of Contribute with your “Working Mother of Two” readers, perhaps by suggesting they spend $50 at a locally owned St. Louis business. For more info about Contribute, check out this CNBC story and contact me at 216.298.4676 or via email, mkoski@edwardhoward.com.
To take the pledge to spend $50 locally, visit www.scentsycontribute.org.

Thanks-
Melissa

MELISSA KOSKI
mkoski@edwardhoward.com
OFFICE 216.781.2400
DIRECT 216.298.4676

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pyper is 18! Watch out World, she is coming for you!

REALLY STUPID..

Joke - NOT funny.