Chasing my tail...

I feel like I am chasing my tail.
Like a hamster in a wheel, that just goes around, and around, and around - but never really getting anywhere.

But where is it I want to go - I mean really.
What do I want to do when I grow up?

You would think that being a Director of Fin, would be a good gig and enough.....and at 30+ it is not a bad deal. I am not complaining. I am just a bit frustrated. What next?

Where is my plan? Where is the challenge, and really what do I want to do - because I am not sure this is it.

Perhaps I just answered part of my question -
I know what I don't want to do
1) Live on a farm
2) Mow lawn - damn those push mowers and weed-eaters
3) Shovel horse-crap
4) Clean toilets - I can barely keep my clean (boys are gross!).
5) Clean old people - I can barely clean Pyper's butt, I would hate to have to wipe Lance's. ugh.
6) Work in the cold -

What would my dream job be:
1) Beach bum?
2) Wino? - prob not a far stretch these days?
3) blank.....blank......
Does anyone out there really have a plan?
If so, how is that working out for you? Does it help to have one?
Or have you chalked it up as a bunch of mumbo-jumbo?
How are you blowing off steam in the winter - I guess I could use some suggestions.
*BTW, I was in late to work today, because I waited on the local DSL guy to come to my house to fix / replace my DSL. And oh, yeah -your DSL box went bad, and it is not under warranty - so please fork over some moo-lah.
Don't mind if I do - It's not like I needed that extra money for anything.
Apparently the DSL box has a warranty, and most boxes are failing just after the warranty is up - imagin that!!! The tech said he has replaced 6 in the last week.

Comments

Farrell said…
Hey! You changed your template! I cannot figure out how to do that without losing most of my sidebar!

Sounds like you need a drink.

*hugs*

Popular posts from this blog

Pyper is 18! Watch out World, she is coming for you!

REALLY STUPID..

Joke - NOT funny.