New Years.

2009, wow it is here - really.

*Pinch, squeeze, pinch again. I am ready to wake up any day now.
click heels three times, think of a happy place - -envision a happy place.
FIND THE DAMN HAPPY PLACE!

I will spend the next two months still writing 2008 on every piece of paper I sign off on, because it takes me a while to wrap my head around the new year.

I am not one who makes resolutions. Why? Because I know i will never keep them. I know I don't have will power or gumption to lose my lingering 10 lbs, nor will give up chocolate or wine. I won't ask for all the normal mumbo-jumbo - of course I want to be happy, healthy and all that good sh*t. Who doesn't? But that seems like a cop-out resolution list. So once again, why bother.

I am SO glad the kids are getting back on their schedule today. They have been horrible! I mean horrible. This morning I spanked Pyper with the hair brush, and last night I swatted Rylan with the fly swatter. I spent 80% of yesterday yelling at both of them. They were intent on being BAD. The talking back, the not listening, the not staying in time out, the trying to hit me - OMG.

Dear hubby is still working, for the time being. He is going in to finish the job he was working on, but then what? Who knows. I HATE this...he is making me crazy.
I 'think' his boss is going to try to start his own company. This comes with its own amount of headaches, plus I 'think' his boss is going to ask 'us' to be partners. This makes me want to break out in hives. I don't want any part of it - but I am not so sure where Lance is at with it all.
um........It is only January and I feel blah. I love what I do, but hate my job. My boss is tiptoeing around me like a little mouse. They have until the 14th to respond to the EEOC. We shall see how that all turns out. I am preparing for battle, but I fear I don't have enough strenght to go around. My kids have got to get it together, my husband has got to get out of his funk and pick a side. I have to get my head back in the game - find my happy place.
*where did I put it? Oh, that's right it is on the beach in Mexico with my drink and the cabana boy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pyper is 18! Watch out World, she is coming for you!

REALLY STUPID..

Joke - NOT funny.