Pooped....

I am imagining that all of the holiday hustle and bustle finally up with my entire family. Here is a small snapshot of what we had going on...........



Here are the KIDS that were at my mothers for x-mas eve. Yes, there are 13 kids ( think); 9 of them are my mothers grandchildren.



We will go from l to r: August, Laci, Rylan, Murphy, Jessie, Jake, Maidson, Grant, Courtney, Pyper, Paige, Payton, Gavin. WHEW.










Yes, Pyper ran around like a crazy head. Played her little heart out, and we packed her up and drug her from house to house -weekend after weekend. Sorry dear child - I know it sucks. Welcome to your life; find the silver lining. *it is there somewhere, I promise.




This was Pyper last night, she had time out (for like the 900 time), and she fell asleep in her timeout chair. *my mother is reading this and grabbing her chest, shaking her head and dialing my number all at the same time. I can hear her now, 'that poor child - blah,blah, blah'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pyper is 18! Watch out World, she is coming for you!

REALLY STUPID..

Joke - NOT funny.