1/2 DaY

Well it is here - Halloween and I am getting really excited.
Which surprises me, I normally don't like this holiday, and I am not sure why. I guess after having Rylan and living in an apt where we never got any kids, I never got really jazzed.

But with each passing year, this Holiday gets a little more of heart. My kids are SUPER excited. Which just penetrates to every being in our home. We have decorated, we have gotten a TON of candy, customs, and food (adult beverages). We are for all intensive purposes good to go.
Not to mention the weather....the weather is going to be 'effing beautiful.
I dressed in my long black skirt today, my orange shirt that barely holds my boobs and my boots. And just for grins, I showed up in a bright green wig. Everyone at work laughed - well almost everyone, the Chief of PD did not find it funny. WHATEVER!!!

I am leaving in 2minutes for the rest of the day. I am going to go to my son's Halloween party, pick up Pyper and maybe carve our pumpkins. If we don't get them carved - that will be just fine. Everything else is good to go.

Lance and I have an adult party to attend on Saturday, we will be dressing up. So that should be fun and interesting. I still have no idea what I am going to go as, but we will wing it tomorrow.

I will have photos to share later this weekend.
****************************************
BTW - Lance still has NOT gotten his credit card issue nixed. He told them he wanted to cancel the subscription and they told him NO. And they said they would not refund his money. We will see........dumb, dumb, dumb.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am kind of exited about Halloween too.

I think on the credit card thing, I would call the credit card company itself... I have (oh my goodness this is embarrassing to admit) went so far as to cancel my number and get a new card a couple of times...

Popular posts from this blog

Pyper is 18! Watch out World, she is coming for you!

REALLY STUPID..

Joke - NOT funny.