From the weekend...

This weekend we spent at home.
We did not run around like chickens with our heads cut off, we actually laid pretty low, and it was nice.
While on the back porch relaxing Rylan and I have the following conversation:
Rylan 'Hey mom.'
Me ' yeah.
R - 'Was I a good baby, like you?'
Me - I ponder this for a moment. He was not a good baby, he cried alot - but he had issues. 'You were as good as you could be given your clefting.'
R - 'Yeah, I bet I was pretty good. And I bet you talked alot as a kid'.
And with that he was done, and walked away.
I sat there mouth wide open, wanting to talk more. Imagine that!!!

This week is super busy at our home, and work current sucks. I have to admit I 'tired' of this particular job, and am seriously thinking about looking. It is hard to have 6 bosses, and hard to meander thru the egos, emotions and junk they find important.

As a side note, Pyper pooped on my couch. Regression in the works. That child was doing great potty training, but now has decided that number 2 needs to happen in her pants rather than on the potty. ICK.

Comments

Farrell said…
at least you had a nice weekend?
Unknown said…
I'm glad you got to chill out this weekend then....gear up for the week. hang in there and just do it. Friday will be here before you know it. :)

Sorry about the poop. We had issues with that too, with Olivia. Potty, no problem. Poop, yeah.....took quite a while.
Small and Sassy said…
I have to give myself a pep talk everyday before work. "Just put your 8 hours in and go home. It's just a job." 40+ hours is a lot of time to spend doing something you don't enjoy.

Popular posts from this blog

Pyper is 18! Watch out World, she is coming for you!

REALLY STUPID..

Joke - NOT funny.