Today i am TOTALLY overwhelmed. Work sucks, I am so TIRED of adults acting like my 7 yr old son and his friends. *but he said, she said. *I am going to take my ball and go home. * No, no wait I am going to piss on your tree. Not before I get to it first - now we have a pissing match. Grrrr... It is Wednesday and I have not unpacked from NYC trip. The suite cases sits quietly on my guest bedroom floor half opened from where we have rummaged thru it for certain items. I dig thru it to get my make-up, socks, and presents to distribute. I have also taken out the dirty clothes, so I could wash them, only to discover that we don't have any detergent (grrr). Did I mention that I arrived home and my vacuum is broken. *grrrr Not that I am a domestic goddess - far from it. But I do need to vacuum a few times a week to pick up the food that Pyper tends to drop. The damn thing is not fixable so now I have go break down and purchase a new one. I hate appliances, just about as...
Here is glimpse into how dysfunctional we really are........ I have been feeling crappy since last Sunday. I mean really crappy - tired, cranky, sick to my stomach, feeling like I want to puke ALL the TIME. Any woman reading this knows these are clear signs are someone being pregnant. (OMG, I HATE that word). After having Pyper I had an IUD put in, this thing is suppose to last for 5 yrs, and suppose to be 98% effective. I know, probably TMI, but come on, I don't want anymore kids. So this was my way of making sure I was 98% safe and sound. Because we all know dear ol' hubby won't do anything about it.....he was suppose to get snipped. Once again TMI. Anyway, so my symptoms have not subsided. I looked at Lance last night and we talked it over and decided we should just take a damn test to be sure that I was not with child. *cringe* The pit in the bottom of my stomach grows larger, just the possibility of it makes me break out in hives. However Lance, walks around ...
I have a long list of blogs in my favorites, I look at them everyday....okay, sometimes twice a day. Because there are days when I really need a distraction. Then while reading a blog, I glance over at 'their' blog roll - I figure these people must be reading some pretty witty stuff as well. Before I know it I am overwhelmed with trying to keep up with every one's lives or stories. It can be very overwhelming. And at the same time, very creepy. I feel as if I am peeping tom - peering in to a small window of these peoples lives. It is weird, I feel close to them without even knowing them. I feel bonded to them just by their words. I find that very weird, but addictive non-the-less. Then there is the whole process of writing your own blog. Well, for some it is a process. Apparently, people blog for an audience. I did not get that memo during blogger 101. Oh, that's right, I did not take blogger 101. I started this blog, for me...just little ol'me, and my...
Comments