Ghost....

Last night I asked Rylan to get in the shower....

I hear the water running and running and running. Seeping out from under the doorway is this cloud of white, as you get closer it sticks to the back of your throat.

I bang of the door ' Hey, what are you doing?'


Rylan ' aw nothing' You can hear him scramble from behind the door.


I roll my eyes thinking who knows what in the hell he is doing. I ask once again, now in my mom voice 'what are you doing?'


Rylan 'look..open the door and look.'

I try the door it is locked (we have a rule around my house NO locked doors), I bang on the door and shout ' it is LOCKED.' I can hear him scramble to get to the door (mind you my bathroom is not that big). He swings the door open and proclaims 'Ta-da'

He must have seen the suprise on my face as I spat out ' what?' The bathroom is covered with babypowder, along with every part of his body. It is a mess.


He interjects ' I am a ghost'. All you can see are the whites and the green in his eyes.

Me ' of course you are.' I smile, half giggle and just close the door behind me.

I shout thru the closed door ' get in the shower already'.


Now we are out of baby poweder, but he did make a darn good ghost.
Thank god for the tender hearts of kids and the times when they make me smile even when I don't want to....

*Please be careful today, it is slicker than snot out there.
I made it to work, but I am leaving by noon ( If I last that long).

Comments

Unknown said…
Good grief! That's hilarious. Good for you too for not hollering at him, he was obviously pleased with himself. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Pyper is 18! Watch out World, she is coming for you!

REALLY STUPID..

Joke - NOT funny.