Freakn' Friday - TGIF!!

Okay, so I am moving a bit slow today. NOT super slow, but slow none the less.

I left the bar last night around mid-night and got home by 12:20 (not bad). I laughed so hard last night that my face still hurts today. My tummy hurts and I don't know if it is from the drinks or the laughing (perhaps a bit of both).

Last night was good for my soul.....it was a great time, up until the band started. My extended family was less than impressed with the band.....they should have stayed a bit longer, the second set was much better. Either that or the drinks started setting in -ha!

I would explain the evening and the topics of conversation, but they were a bit rated R or more like triple XXX. Bottom line, keep it lean and clean down-stairs ladies - and as we found out last night, there are some of us that STILL think o'natural is OKAY. um, not so much.

Enough said.

*********************************************************************

Did I mention that I was not even home 15 minutes and Pyper woke up?? I crawl in bed, tell Lance I had a rockn' time and then I hear 'Hey, mama...hey...mama.'

I shuffle out of bed, stroke her hair, kiss her cheek - and she is back asleep (for about an hour).

*****************************************************************************

My weekend is not too full. Tonight Lance and Rylan will track down to the ball-game, while Pyper and I veg out. We will hang out with out a lot of stress or activities. Hopefully, we don't fight either (but I am not holding my breath).

Tomorrow morning I am getting up bright and early to go to a subdivision sale. I LUV to yard sale, so I cannot wait.

Speaking of sales, I went to a church sale during lunch and bought a lady bug sand box for Pyper. She will love it.

But other than that, we don't have ANY weekend plans. That makes me HAPPY.

*********************************************************************

Below is a photo from an email sent to me by my Aunt Di - with a caption 'this is why men aren't allowed to take messages'. I hope you have a great weekend as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pyper is 18! Watch out World, she is coming for you!

REALLY STUPID..

Joke - NOT funny.